Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week in Review

This week was once again hectic and crazy at Ohio Northern University. First, Kappa Epsilon (KE) inducted their potential new member class.  I have been involved with KE since freshman year and love the numerous experiences with my sisters.  With the incoming class, I am looking forward to getting to know the new sisters and sharing my experiences and advice with them.

In addition, it was very busy with projects and exams.  Thankfully, I completed everything on time and studied for my exams.  With the end of this week completed, it means it is time for the needed break.  After driving a few hours on Friday night, I was finally home ready for a relaxing week.

Sitting at home on my couch while watching Ohio State football was the perfect way to be spending my Saturday evening.  It has been a long time since I have been able to watch the games without doing homework simultaneously.  It is nice not being overly stressed with classes and homework for once.  I still have things I need to complete, but I have a longer time period to complete the assignments.  Overall, I am looking forward to this week at home and enjoying the holiday with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Celine -

    I couldn't agree with you more. Even though we are on break, we still have work that needs to be completed, but we do have a bit more time than normal to complete it. I understand how much you must dread that drive because every time I go home I can't wait and then I remember the long drive ahead of me. I hope you are able to enjoy some of your break and don't have too much work to do.

    ReplyDelete