Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Break

This past week was Thanksgiving break for a majority of college students.  Luckily, Ohio Northern University gives us the entire week off compared to a few days like other colleges.  My week was relaxing and uneventful, which is just how I like it.  I was able to sleep in multiple days without having to get up for morning classes.  When the opportunity to sleep in presents itself, I definitely take advantage because as a college student you are always tired.

The majority of the week I spent working at Giant Eagle.  The holidays are one of the busiest times of the year and it can get pretty hectic really fast while working.  Thankfully, I worked with my favorite coordinator and was able to see many of my co-worker friends.  Seeing these people made the long hours not too terrible.  I also spent a great deal of time watching Netflix and hanging out with my family and friends.  On the last day of break, my friends and I spent a little bit of time at Sky Zone relaxing and having fun.

Additionally, I found out my rotation location for my next set of pharmacy intern hours.  I completed my preference rankings at the beginning of the semester so finally getting my next location was exciting.  I already have my schedule and will be completing my hours over the next break from college.  I am looking forward to learning new things and gaining some hospital pharmacy experience.  Overall, break was successful and relaxing but now it is time to finish the semester off strong. 

1 comment:

  1. Celine,
    I too worked over break. It's so awesome that you have co-workers that you get along with. Congrats on finding your pharmacy rotation locations. Break was very much needed.

    ReplyDelete