Friday, October 16, 2015

Try KIND

If you have a hectic life and are always on the run, then you value a quick and delicious snack.  For me, a snack is essential in order to get through my busy day of classes and meetings when I don’t have the time to sit down and eat lunch.  Typically, I grab a granola bar or an unhealthy option because it fits easily into my bag.  Next time you go shopping and are thinking about what to purchase, consider buying a box of KIND bars. 

KIND is a brand that incorporates ingredients that are healthy for you.  KIND bars are non GMO and gluten free.  In addition, you can actually pronounce the ingredients.  In my opinion, that is pretty impressive.  Many times the ingredient list seems exhaustive.  Usually, I don’t even know the purpose of the ingredients or if they are actually healthy or not.  Some of my friends purchase KIND bars because of this fact.  They say they are delicious and a great alternative to an unhealthy option. 

With the KIND brand, there are numerous options including breakfast bars, savory snacks and granola bars.  If you don’t like a bland snack like some granola bars, there are options like peanut butter berry and caramel macchiato.  At Ohio Northern University, a KIND campaign has recently been started by PRSSA to bring awareness to this product.  College students have a demanding schedule, and we often don’t think about what is actually in our snacks.  One thing that was recently done to promote KIND is a survey that went to all students.  It asked questions about how well you know the KIND brand.  Through this, it gave information about the KIND bars to the students showing that healthy options are available.  Personally, I did not realize what the KIND brand incorporated.  I thought it was just another granola bar.  However, I now realize that it is much more than that and will probably buy a box of KIND bars in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Celine, I was wondering if you have had time to try any of the KIND bars yet? I know you said that your friends have tried them and they say that the bars are really good, but I want to know your opinion! I think that these bars look pretty healthy and they seem like a great snack to grab on-the-go. But in reality, I wonder if they are really that much better for you than other brands of granola bars. I'd like PRSSA to show some proof in studies about the claims they are making about the KIND brand. I have not tried one yet and I guess the best way to form an opinion is to taste it, but I'm trying to ask people who are neutral to this campaign. If you try one, please let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Omegle

    ReplyDelete